About Navigator CS, LLC
Navigator CS, LLC Overview
- Founded in Dec 2006 in Leesburg, VA
- Management consulting services company
- Full-service construction management services
- FAA exempt via Section 333 to use drones to obtain aerial imaging in support of engineering surveys, inspections, and data capturing for GIS and related applications
- Fully verified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Significant Department of Defense work experience
- Commercial and Government client work nationwide
- International experience (Germany, Thailand, Pacific and Middle East regions)
To be your one–stop provider of choice for all your construction management needs by providing top quality, value added, project success-focused construction professionals and service.
Through all of our services, work products, relationships and attitude, we will continuously strive to make your project a success, and have all team members enjoy the process.
Be truthful and in all of our external and internal business activities.
Conduct business, work assignments, and client relationships with truthfulness, accuracy and high ethical standards.
- Professional Capability:
Always provide top quality, fully qualified and experienced professional staff for all work assignments.
Always focus on the value of the project team and the individual talents and contributions of each team member. Working together, fully committed to project success, the team will always find the best approach.
Learn the Client and project needs, work within the Client’s structure, serve the project with a passion, work productively, anticipate and solve for difficulties, and make a difference.
- Listen actively:
Focus, hear, reflect, and relate.
- Practice “project success”:
Focused project delivery. We focus our actions on finding the solution and following the approach that leads to overall project success. When the project succeeds the success of the team members generally follows.
Respect all people; their beliefs, opinions, capabilities, needs, wants, and dreams and their unique individual contributions to our collective efforts.
- Take Care of Our Own:
Personally and professionally, up and down the line.