Complete Construction Management Services, Aerial Imaging Services Using Drones, and more...
About Navigator CS, LLC
Navigator CS, LLC has a team with more than 35 years of combined facility design development, construction, project management, commissioning and turn-over, real estate development, building renovation, property management and information security experience in both the public and private Sector. We bring our client partners comprehensive solutions for their project delivery needs, while always remaining focused on quality, timely delivery and complete satisfaction with your finished project making us your value-added solution provider. Navigator CS, LLC can provide comprehensive Project Management Services for any one or all three project phases including Pre-Construction, Construction and Post-Construction.
In the course of performing our work, we understood the need for a new approach to conducting engineering surveys and inspections of construction sites, existing buildings and facilities, and other sites, collect and update GIS information, and other related uses. Monitoring and ensuring site safety, proper material usage, quality of workmanship and/or inspecting the integrity of building and/or structures are essential for public safety. Yet often times, the individuals performing these activities put their lives at risk. This realization motivated us to establish the capability to utilize Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS), commonly known as “drones,” to safely, efficiently, and economically obtain aerial imaging in support of engineering surveys and inspections. We are now authorized by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to fly UAS. Contact us so we can determine how we can put this leading-edge technology to your service.
As a service disabled veteran-owned small business, we are firmly committed to honoring and serving our military forces by always doing our part to provide them with the best possible facilities and support. We know that freedom is not free and are proud to support those who selflessly serve us.
Oh! In case you have not noticed yet, many of us at Navigator CS, LLC also really enjoy sailing and we often find the similarity between many aspects of project execution and various sailing situations to be particularly interesting. We hope you enjoy our future thoughts on the subject.
- Proven record of success: Projects that Navigator CS has participated in have been successful in terms of timely completion, quality, cost control and owner and contractor satisfaction.
- Experienced Professionals: Our team expertise includes team members who are Certified Construction Managers, Professional Engineers, Certified Commissioning Professionals, Certified Cost Engineers and Cost Consultants, Planning and Scheduling Professionals, and LEED accredited professionals.
- Available Resources: With affiliates in multiple locations and a growing team, Navigator CS can provide staff to any national or international project location.
- We are true owner’s representatives: We can be the eyes and ears you need on your construction program. Our team coordinates project documentation, weekly progress meetings, bidding packages, QA/QC systems and a multitude of other services as needed.
- Project Success Focused: Our team members always keep the success of the project in the forefront of every project decision. We believe that as the project succeeds so do the participants and we manage the work accordingly.
- Values-based leadership: Our entire team of construction professionals, managers and supporting staff live and work by our core values: Honesty, Integrity, Professional Capability, Teamwork and Value. Our values guide our actions in every work effort and help build a team focused on successful project delivery and client satisfaction